One website… endless possibilities.
Our website template is so flexible, you can build a radio station website, radio group website, personality website, local sports hub, corporate website, job board, and so much more. Or, combine them all into one. It’s up to you.
In fact, to show how versatile our radio station websites are, we’ve designed this website using it.
Packed with Features
On-Air Now Scheduling
Social Media Sharing
RSS Feeds Display
Frontend Post Submissions
Header Layout Options
Custom Mobile Menu
Latest Posts Carousel
Call to Action Blocks
Drag & Drop Editor
RSS Feed Display Layouts
Banner Ad Toggles
Content in Mobile Menu
Skyrocket Page Builder
The Skyrocket Page Builder makes it easy to build and edit responsive grid-based content that adapts to mobile devices with pixel-perfect accuracy. It’s a whole new dimension to content creation that’ll help you create unique pages across your site. It’s a powerful enhancement to the WordPress content editing experience.
Reorder rows, move widgets, resize columns and build your pages simply with your mouse. Build page templates and components that can be accessed from new pages. Skyrocket Page Builder makes it easy to nudge every detail into place, no matter how often you change your mind.
Advertising & Revenue
Our banner advertising tool is the essential in managing your online inventory and building revenue.
Create ads with images, custom HTML or even videos. We also include support for Google Adsense and other networks.
Ads can run across the website or on specific sponsored pages and locations.
Schedule campaigns as you would on-air by specific targeting days of week.
Generate PDF/CSV reports for impressions and clicks to track performance.
Receive periodic e-mail reports to see how ads are doing each day/week/month/etc.
Simple But Powerful Tools
Every effective digital marketing strategy starts with having a website that is relevant and always up-to-date. This means that you or your team could be accessing admin areas multiple times per day – sometimes adding content quickly. Keeping this in mind, your website needs to be reliable as well as easy-to-use.
WordPress is used by over 30 percent of CMS-based websites worldwide, and it’s easy to see why with it’s intuitive and easy to manage admin area. On top of WordPress, our custom made tools make creating events, obituaries, contests, sports team schedules and other content as easy as writing a blog post. Most users require little/no training to get started as editing most portions of website just makes sense.
Ready to upgrade your radio station/group website?
Our radio station and group websites come with no term commitments. Setup includes content transfer from your current website, up to 10 initial design/layout and banner ads in two different sizes per site, all regular features listed on the product page, and 30 minutes of support/month. Essentially, the website will be 95% ready to go live before you add anything to it.
Wondering about ROI?
- Adding a digital schedule to any of your current on-air packages will nearly double its value.
- A typical small market banner ad schedule might run $50/month. Just three clients each month or one feature sponsorship will more than pay for the website.
- Website visitor numbers are solid evidence of performance. The better your website performs, the more you can charge for advertising.
- You already have the means to promote and drive traffic to the website content and its digital advertisers.
- Adding a corporate site will pitch the benefits of your radio station(s) to in-town and out-of-town clients 24/7 – weekends and holidays included.
- Just one new lead per month will pay for a corporate website.
- Importing all existing website news articles, pages, obituaries, on-air schedules, events, and contests.
- Creation of local team sports if needed (limited quantities).
- Creation and scheduling for up to 10 client banner ads. Your website will look sold the day it launches.
What can I expect after signup?
You will find a list of content items on your account dashboard that we need to begin crafting your new website. Setup typically takes 2-10 days per site depending on how quickly we receive the requested content items and the volume of content to create/import.
NOTE: Skyrocket Radio is not a content service. We do not offer content or design services beyond the initial setup period.