Your information is safe with us. Last updated: October 15, 2021
A. What Information We Gather and Track
There are times when we may need information from you. This generally involves filling out forms so you can download or order a Skyrocket Radio product. When you download our products or offers, we require you to fill out a form with your name and email address. If you wish to remove yourself from our mailing lists at any time, you may do so by contacting our customer care department, by emailing email@example.com.
When you submit an order or pay for services online, your credit card number is submitted to the credit institution for routine processing. Your personal credit history information is not collected by Skyrocket Radio, and Skyrocket Radio does not share credit or credit card or any other personal information with other companies or third parties.
B. What We Do With the Information We Gather and Track
The information gathered from the forms you fill out is used in one of three ways:
- To provide you with information about products, services, news, and events by sending newsletters, promotions, and site updates;
- To allow you to purchase services and download products; and
- To gather broad demographic information about user trends.
C. Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent your personal information with third parties for any reason. We may also disclose information to partners who introduced you to Skyrocket Radio services in order to ensure they are properly compensated for their efforts. Lastly, we may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required under the law. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to comply with a legal process such as court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
D. Personal Information
Personal Information refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, company name, address, phone number, and other information about yourself or your business. Personal Information can also include information about any transactions, both free and paid, that you enter into on our web sites, and information about you that is available on the internet, such as from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google, or publicly available information that we acquire from service providers.
- Each party shall defend, indemnify, and hold the other party harmless from and against any and all claims suffered or incurred by the other party at any time or times as a result of any alleged and/or actual breach by that party of the provisions of PIPEDA and/or any of the provisions contained in this section.
- You may wish to request information about our products and services. To facilitate the distribution of this content, you are asked to provide information, such as, but not limited to, name, company, title, phone number, e-mail address, site name, URL, and address. Based on your request, we may also ask for additional information, such as the number of pageviews your company’s site receives, and how you heard about us. This information is provided by you on a voluntary basis only and is not required by us in order for you to use and enjoy the Website.
- We may also collect log-in information, such as user name and account name, of our customers’ internal users that log in to products on the Website. Such user information may be associated with a user’s individual visitation activity whether or not he/she/it is logged in to the products at such time.
E. Updating/Accessing/Amending/Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may make changes on our member information page, by email to customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will do our best to respond to your request to access within 5 days.
F. Third-Party Personally Identifiable Information
In the log-in portion of the Website, site administrators will have permission to enter third-party information, such as email address and name to create accounts for the users. This information is only used for the purpose intended and for no other purpose.
G. Information Use and Disclosure
- We may use the information that we collect on this Website to contact you to further discuss your interest in Skyrocket Radio, our services, and to send information regarding Skyrocket Radio or partners, such as marketing promotions and events. This information may also be used to improve the services we provide to you and your company. The information is collected and stored in a manner that we determine is appropriate for the nature of the data that we collect, and the need to fulfill your request. This information is not provided to third parties for their own use unless specifically authorized by you. Skyrocket Radio does not share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Information with third parties for their promotional purposes without your consent.
- We use third-party service providers to provide automated data processing, marketing automation, data appends, contact discovery, and delivery services on the Website for our own purposes. When you sign up for certain of our services, we may share your personally identifiable information as necessary for one or more third parties to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We may disclose Personal Information when required by law, or in order to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or legal process served on us. Certain Personal Information that we collect on the Website may be distributed among ourselves or other third parties solely for the purposes of processing your request or arranging delivery of your subscription, product, or service that you have requested. We may store and process Personal Information in the United States, Canada, or any other country in which we (or any of our agents) maintain facilities.
H. Ten Privacy Principles of Fair Information Practices
- Identifying Purposes – Skyrocket Radio will identify the purposes for collecting personal information prior to or at the time it is collected. Skyrocket Radio will also obtain your consent before your personal information is used or disclosed for a new purpose unless such use or disclosure is permitted without your consent pursuant to applicable privacy laws.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure, and Retention – Skyrocket Radio will only use or disclose your Personal Information for the purpose for which it was collected except with your consent or as permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained as long as necessary for the fulfillment of such purposes.
- Accuracy – Skyrocket Radio will keep Personal Information as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguarding Customer Information – Skyrocket Radio protects Personal Information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information by maintaining appropriate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Information. Skyrocket Radio keeps the Personal Information that it collects about you strictly confidential. Only authorized personnel have access to this Personal Information. Skyrocket Radio cannot guarantee that any Personal Information that you may choose to disclose via the internet will not be intercepted by third parties. Skyrocket Radio assumes no responsibility for Personal Information disclosed through the internet, which is intercepted, diverted, or otherwise accessed.
I. Blogs and Testimonials
If you submit comments on our website blog, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other Users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
Some of our clients have chosen to post testimonials on our Website. Users hereby provide their approval for Skyrocket Radio to post their personally identifiable information along with these testimonials.
J. Live Chat
We use live chat to assist any person with questions regarding the Website (the “Live Chat”). If our Live Chat is offline we will collect your name and email address so that we may reply to your request. This information is only used for the purpose intended and for no other purpose.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser that enables websites or service providers’ systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information.
We are not concerned with who is using our Website, but rather how our Website is being used. We track the usage in order to modify the site according to our customers’ needs. We pay attention to what information is requested and attempt to make it easier to find in the future. Please understand that any data captured from this system is for internal use only and is not shared with anyone else.
L. Security and Integrity of Information
Skyrocket Radio is committed to protecting the security of your information and takes reasonable commercial precautions to protect it. By using our Services, you agree that our security practices as defined in this data security provision are sufficient. Skyrocket Radio uses industry-standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology. However, internet data transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and we cannot guaranty the security of information during its transmission between you and us.
- We treat our data as assets that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ information security techniques to appropriately protect confidential information from unauthorized access by users inside and outside Skyrocket Radio. Access to customer information is limited to those employees who have a legitimate business need for that information.
- Internet sites and their supporting systems, employ generally accepted information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures, and cryptography to appropriately protect confidential information from unauthorized access.
- In the event of a breach of your personal information or your contact information, we will notify you as soon as we become aware of such a breach and shall follow up with additional information, including what action was taken to limit or correct such a breach.
M. Information Collected from Minors
Skyrocket Radio requires its users to be at least 16 years of age. Skyrocket Radio does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not submit any personal information through the website. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal information to Skyrocket Radio through this website, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
N. EU Data Subjects:
In addition to the above reference privacy practices, EU Data subjects are granted special rights under the General Data Privacy Regulation. While Skyrocket Radio does not actively market our Services to persons located in the EU at this time, we understand that EU data subjects may use our Services and visit our website. Our data protection officer may be reached at email@example.com.
Skyrocket Radio is a processor of data pursuant to our Services. Each Licensee is the data controller and as such is responsible for directing the means by which Skyrocket Radio processes such data. Skyrocket Radio’s legal basis for processing the Personal Information of EU data subjects varies: Licensees determine the legal basis for the Personal Data processed pursuant to the Services; Skyrocket Radio processes Personal Information that is required to provide the Services under contractual necessity, and; we process the Personal Information collected via our web site and associated sales and marketing programs under our legitimate interest where we have ascertained that the processing is not high risk and will not violate fundamental human rights. We collect personal data such as your contact information via our website with consent.
Skyrocket Radio is committed to transparency, and we want EU data subjects to have access to Personal Information that we may have about them and/or the devices that they may use to access the Internet. Our process for accessing and correcting data processed via the Services is described above. EU data subjects seeking to view, edit, delete, port, or otherwise restrict Skyrocket Radio’s use of their Personal Information should email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and instructions governing Skyrocket Radio’s honoring of data subject access rights.
O. Third Party Sites
Skyrocket Radio may from time to time include links to third-party websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Skyrocket Radio. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. Please carefully read the privacy statement of any third-party sites visited.
P. Social Features
Q. Opt-out and Update Policies
We offer visitors to the Website a means for controlling the use of session information. If, at any time after registering for information or ordering our services, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use of information volunteered by you, please send us a request specifying your new choice to email@example.com. To opt-out of marketing or promotional emails, please either click unsubscribe in the body of the email communication or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
S. Contacting Us About Privacy
If you wish to unsubscribe from Skyrocket Radio’s or client’s mailing list please send an email to email@example.com.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with our company, please contact us at the mailing address below:
Skyrocket Radio, LLC
196 Mandarin Drive
Brandon, Mississippi 39047