No term commitments… ever!
We don’t like being locked into lengthy contracts any more than you do. So, you’ll never be locked into one with us.
Discount pricing is available for non-profit radio stations.
Every website includes...
On-Air Now Scheduling
Social Media Sharing
RSS Feeds Display
Frontend Post Submissions
Header Layout Options
Custom Mobile Menu
Latest Posts Carousel
Call to Action Blocks
Drag & Drop Editor
RSS Feed Display Layouts
Banner Ad Toggles
Content in Mobile Menu
Frequently asked questions just before sign up...
Do I need a hosting account as well?
No. Our websites are fully hosted on our enterprise servers. If you have an existing hosting account, you’ll be able to drop that in favor of our service.
We can use our own domain?
Of course. We’ll simply guide you in pointing your domain away from your current hosting provider to our servers.
Are there any additional or unexpected fees?
Our pricing model is simple, but read our Terms and Conditions page which covers every possible scenario. The only additional fee comes into play if your website requires additional server resources. This is not typical. Either way, we give ample notice before any additional fees would be required.
What if I add more sites later?
If you ever move beyond three websites, your per website fees will automatically be lowered to our four+ websites fee.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Upon signup, we get to work on your prelaunch site as quickly as possible. Setup often involves several dozen man-hours or design, graphic work, etc. We’re happy to provide a full refund within 24-hours of sign-up but after a significant amount of work has been completed, the initial fees are non-refundable. We treat this case by case.
What happens if I decide to cancel my service?
No worries, there are no long-term commitments or complicated contracts with our service. If you decide that Skyrocket Radio isn’t right for you, let us know at least 30 days prior to the date you wish to cancel. We’ll provide you with a proper backup of your content and do everything possible to make the transition easy for you.
Hear what others are saying.
Still on the fence?
Our radio station and group websites come with no term commitment. That alone sets us apart from our competitors.
Wondering about ROI?
- Adding a digital schedule to any of your current on-air packages will nearly double its value.
- A typical small market banner ad schedule might run $50/month. Just three clients each month or one feature sponsorship will more than pay for the website.
- Website visitor numbers are solid evidence of performance. The better your website performs, the more you can charge for advertising.
- You already have the means to promote and drive traffic to the website content and its digital advertisers.
- Adding a corporate site will pitch the benefits of your radio station(s) to in-town and out-of-town clients 24/7 – weekends and holidays included.
- Just one new lead per month will pay for a corporate website.
- Importing all existing website news articles, pages, obituaries, on-air schedules, events, and contests.
- Creation of local team sports if needed (limited quantities).
- Creation and scheduling for up to 10 client banner ads in two different sizes (limited quantities for multiple websites). You simply will not find this offer anywhere else and we believe it’s crucial to show your website as a money-maker on day one.
What can I expect after signup?
You will find a list of content items on your account dashboard that we need to begin crafting your new website. Setup typically takes 2-10 days per site depending on how quickly we receive the requested content items and the volume of content to create/import.
NOTE: Skyrocket Radio is not a content service. We do not offer content or design services beyond the initial setup period.