Market Prelaunch Checklist
Thank you for choosing to partner with Skyrocket Radio in the pursuit of more traffic and digital revenue.
Here are the list of things we need to get started on your “Market” website(s).
– Company and Station Logos: High resolution or vector artwork is preferred.
– Color Scheme Ideas: Please send color schemes ideas that you like (dark/light/logo colors/etc).
– Station composites, media kits, coverage areas, etc: Each station has the ability to have it’s own page with coverage map, a more in-depth overview, videos, etc. Please include all social media channels, listen live links, etc.
– Complete staff lineup including (large) photos, bios, social media links, etc. The “All Staff” page is typically for short bio excerpts. Each staff member has the ability to have their own page with a more in-depth biography, videos, photos, etc.
– Creative Examples: Send mp3 files of your best commercials and banner ads.
– Testimonials: Testimonials can be text, audio or even Youtube or Vimeo videos. Be sure to include the business name and the person’s name and title who provided the testimonial.
– Job Positions: If your company has any available job positions, please provide that information as well.
– Additional Pages/Information: We’ve tried to cover all of the bases, but please send copy for any extra pages that are not included on the demo site.
– Additional Changes: The content contained on the “Market” demo site is not for every market, so send any changes you would like to see.
– Google Information: Google Analytics is great for measuring the effectiveness of your website. If you have Google Analytics set up for your website, please send me the code to be included on your “Market” site. If you require assistance getting this information, send me your Google account login information and I will be glad to set this up for you. Google Analytics is a free tool.
– Current Website Admin Credentials. These are required if we are transferring content from your current website. We will do everything possible to save your previous posts, media, events, etc.